Today I am seeing... A long layover in Richmond.. beautiful fall day does not make me want to start my work day at 5:00 pm. Looking forward to fall but not winter.
I am feeling... Possibly a cold coming on.. or a yucky weight of going through a break up. So many ups and downs. Never know what today will bring. I'm trying to see through the future and know that this is a good thing. They say they are always for the best and I wish it could feel like the best thing right now.
I am hearing.. My hotel room fan.. makes me want to take a nap not get ready for work.
I am thinking.. only positive.. my future travels.. weekend San Antonio with Vanessa, few weeks later weekend in Mexico, next Beijing, Kansas, then Dubai in Feb. and Germany in May??!! Somewhere I would like to squeeze a weekend in NY to see my friends who live there... So much to see and so little time. (sigh)

No comments:
Post a Comment