

I have layovers in Marquette, Mi all month. I don't know why I couldn't have been in Miami all month. They always have a ton of snow so much in fact it's not uncommon for a resident to own a snow mobile and use it as a source of transportation. You can see snow mobile tracks to the left of white suv. Someone told me they have had almost eight feet so far for the snow season and it's only the beginning of February.Also this week I had Lisa Ling (reporter for some morning show and also does special assignments on oprah) on my flight from Marquette to Chicago and our cab driver told us she had been there for two weeks and no one knows why... I was tempted to ask her if she was on an assignment.. but no nerve. I never have the nerve to approach any kind of celeb's I always feel they want to be treated like everyday people and I don't want to attract any attention. Although I'm still kicking myself for not getting Hilary Duff's autograph for my niece.

No comments:
Post a Comment