I got my first Birthday card today and I thought it was so cute I wanted to share. I am completely wiped out from my 18 hr (flt time) three day trip I finished up today. The most exciting part of the trip was when in flight a passenger called my attention to another passenger who was choking. I spent about a minute going through in my head the Heimlich maneuver, then when I reached the "choking" passenger all he was doing was coughing I then knew he wasn't actually choking. After few seconds he was finally able to speak and said he had just swallowed some juice down the wrong pipe. whew. I'm glad I didn't have to perform the Heimlich maneuver!
The reward for such a tiring trip is that I have another week off! I am packing up and getting ready to spend a few days with Vanessa in San Antonio and I will also be spending my Birthday there as well! Yay! More relaxation in warm weather.

i can't believe i missed your birthday! I'm so sorry! I hope you had the most WONDERFUL day ever. Let's catch up soon. ps i love your flickr!
ReplyDelete